|Fare||★one day pass NT$ 150
1. 1-Day pass: NT$150, you can take Nanzhuang Route, Xiantiang Lake Route, and Xianshan Route. Unlimited rides on the same day of ticket purchase.
2. With a ticket of Taiwan Tourist Shuttle operated by Miaoli Bus, holders can have a free ride on another day, with the stamp of legal guest houses or hotels in Miaoli.
★We accept: easy card, ipass/Pay by cash on the bus, fare of one way ticket will be charged at exact mileage
1. Full ticket: Xianshan Route NT$58. Please prepare exact change. No change available on the bus.
2. Half ticket: aged 65 or above, disabled, elementary school children
3. Childrens ticket: Aged 6 or below
|Where to buy||1.Ticket on Bus 2.Ticket counter Nanzhuang Bus|
|Service Hotline||Miaoli County Governtment Tel:+886-37-374375, Service Hour: 8:00~17:00
Miaoli Bus Tel: +886-37-662111, Service Hour: 09:00~17:00
Guidelines for carrying folding bikes on the bus:
To protect Penlai creek from over fish hunting and to restore its ecosystem, a troop of local people decided to make Penlai a site for people to enjoy the beautiful mountain- side creek as it used to be, and to give visitors a chance to observe the fish ecology here.
People from all regions visit the famous Nanjhuang Cottage for its lodging, the farmers market, restaurants, coffee shops and unique lifestyle, where one can appreciate the great scenery and culture.
Baguali community has about 20 households of the Saisiat tribe villagers. During the colonial period the Japanese named it “Hakaliki” (Eight Mountains) because counting south of Baguali there are a total of 8 mountains.